Welcome To Adwaita Mission Training College

BuildingMandar Vidyapeeth, an autonomous institution established in 1945 by Late Anand Shankar Madhavan, has a pioneering role in the educational realm of erstwhile Bhagalpur Division. Madhavan ventured to set up a University imparting Education up to Graduation level through the medium of national language so also the mothertongue Hindi. The Vidyapeeth gradually expanded its activities in the sphere of Education.

Adwaita Mission High School up to 10+2 level affiliated to C.B.S.E., Delhi was started in 1990. Adwaita Mission Training College is a sequent step towards its extension which was founded in 2006 to cater the needs and aspirations of a vast sprawling area inhabited by the rural mass including the under privileged tribes and minorities.

In a brief span of its inception, the institution has added another feather to its cap when it has got the status of IGNOU B.Ed. Programme Study Centre in 2007. Besides all these, the institution has been trying its best to impart Quality Education by extending its activities in order to make it as a Centre of Excellence in the field of Education.